- The caffeine found in coffee is full of antioxidants that are important to the skin, as these antibiotics work to resist the skin for signs of aging, as well as contribute to the elimination of skin pigmentation and freckles.
- Coffee is a great treatment for dark halos, as it acts to constrict the blood vessels under the eye, thereby reducing swellings, bulges and dark circles under the eye.
- Coffee crab helps exfoliate the body and removes dead skin cells, leaving skin soft and silky.
- For cellulite, coffee scrapes tighten the skin, thereby eliminating cellulite.
To relax in the bathtub is easy to use. Original coffee . Made from Arabica coffee beans and natural ingredients All in all.
How to use:
1. It is best to take in the bathroom when the skin is wet before stopping the water.
2. Take a little sugar and rub in circular motions, focus on the areas to be treated.
3. Let your skin absorb oils for a few minutes before washing. Repeat twice a week or when necessary.
Coffee Arabica Seed Powder (Coffee), Bruce Amigodals Dolick Oil (Sweet Almond), Aqua (Water), Perfume (Perfume), Sodium Chloride (Salt), Coconut Fruit Extract (Coconut), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citric Acid
Convenience in a user-friendly tub. The original coffee . Made with Arabica coffee beans and 100% all-natural ingredients.
Best to scrub in the shower when skin is damp, however, we suggest turning off the water before you begin. Take a few handfuls and scrub in circular motions, concentrating on problem areas. Let your skin absorb the oils for a few minutes before rinsing off. Repeat twice a week or when necessary. Patch test before use.
Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder, Prunus Amygdalus Dulic (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride (Salt), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citric Acid