How to use:
1- The wax is heated in a suitable heating device
2- The heating is done until the wax melts completely, homogenizes, and becomes warm and acquires a soft consistency
3- The wax temperature must be checked before starting to remove hair by taking a small amount of it using a flat spatula and placing it on the inner part of the wrist
4- A single-use wooden flat spoon is used to spread the wax in the direction of hair growth only as a thin and homogeneous layer to facilitate control over removal, leaving a thicker edge at the end of the wax strip placed
5- Leave the wax to cool. The edge of the wax is slightly raised, then the peeling is quickly pulled in the opposite direction of hair growth
6- After hair removal, a post-hair removal product is applied to get rid of any waxy residue, leaving the skin clean and smooth.
Do not use on skin that is inflamed, cracked, or has blisters, injuries, wounds, or varicose veins. Before use, make sure the skin is dry and not irritated. Keep out of reach of children
For thorough and gentle hair removal
• Premium warm-temperature hot-wax beads.
• Long, short, and even very fine hairs get completely surrounded by these creamy beads.
• Soft and can be well applied and wraps hair completely.
• It is ideal for tanned, dry and sensitive skin, as well as waxing of large surfaces.
HOW TO USE:
1. Heat the wax in a suitable wax heater.
2. Continue heating until the wax is completely melted, smooth and warm, with a creamy consistency.
3. Check the temperature of the wax before use for hair removal by collecting a small amount on the spatula and applying it to the inside of the wrist.
4. Pick up the wax on with the disposable wooden spatula and apply a thin, even layer, working in the hair growth direction. For a better grip when tearing off, leave a thicker edge at the end of the strip of wax applied.
5. Leave to cool until cold, raise the edge of the end of the strip of wax slightly, then tear off sharply, pulling against the air growth direction.
6. After hair removal, apply a special post hair removal product to eliminate any wax residues and leave the skin clean and soft.
Do not use on irritated or broken skin, or skin with pimples, wounds, cuts or varicose veins. Inspect the skin to ensure that it is dry and free from irritation before use.